Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial and regulatory information? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– prepare and analyze financial and regulatory information to both local and global regulators (like FINMA), including reporting and reviews under the Basel III and Too big to fail regulations
– carry out preparation, filing and compliance in connection with regulatory reporting requirements
– investigate exceptions on regulatory reports and reach out to financial controllers during the close process
– analyze data included in quarterly and annual reports, as well as contribute to the preparation of our quarterly external report including Pillar 3
– work out relevant financial information for management discussions.
You’ll be working in the Group Accounting Capital Adequacy team in Group Finance, which is located in Zürich, London, Noida and looking for further support in Krakow. We are responsible for the preparation and analysis of the regulatory capital adequacy related measures for our Swiss regulated entities. This includes the preparation and critical review of Risk-weighted Assets, the leverage ratio denominator and the calculation of eligible capital and respective ratios. In our team we are also significantly contributing to external disclosures, such as the Capital Management section and the Pillar 3 disclosures, which are both published on a quarterly basis.
– a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field
– 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial reporting and controlling
– very good knowledge of MS Excel and, ideally, SAP BW
– strong analytical and problem solving skills
– very good communication skills with the ability to work in an international environment and to interact with stakeholders on all levels of seniority
– fluent in English, German knowledge is an advantage
– reliable and methodical, with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems and learn from experience
– proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.